Needed to complete solution reported in MNT-20822/SEARCH-2116 by FINRA who are escalated by the CSO and are awaiting ACS 5.2.7.
GS 22.214.171.124 with ACS 5.2.7-RC1
Other afftected versions: GS 3.3.0 with ACS 6.2.0, GS 3.2.0 with ACS 6.2.0
1. Create a user <testuser1>.
2. As <testuser1>, create a private site <sitePrivate1>
3. As <testuser1>, create say 10 files in the site document library, all with title say: <abcdef>
4. Execute the following search query as as <testuser1>.
AFTS Search query:
Query returns results with the following pagination object in the query response:
hasMoreItems is expected to be false
hasMoreItems = true in the response only after GS amp is applied to ACS. Works as desired on ACS before GS amp is applied.
6. Set the query consistency = <Never use DB> using alfresco admin console > search service
7. Run the Insight Engine > e2e-test > SearchQueryPaginationTest or execute the following queries manually.
Queries should return the pagination object with hasMoreItems = false. All tests from Insight Engine > e2e-test > SearchQueryPaginationTest should return consistent results on a system with ACS or ACS + GS.
In both the cases, hasMoreItems = true is returned. Issue is seen only after GS amp is applied. Works correctly on ACS. (5.2.7, 6.2.0)
The search query returns incorrect values, when cmis language with always use database setting is used, for a user that doesn't have an rm role. Open issue https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/APPS-46
[This issue has been reassigned to email@example.com as part of the Alfresco cloud migration project. The reporter of this issue was mbhave]