search query returns incorrect value for hasMoreItems after GS amp is applied
Needed to complete solution reported in MNT-20822/SEARCH-2116 by FINRA who are escalated by the CSO and are awaiting ACS 5.2.7.
GS 126.96.36.199 with ACS 5.2.7-RC1
Other afftected versions: GS 3.3.0 with ACS 6.2.0, GS 3.2.0 with ACS 6.2.0
1. Create a user <testuser1>.
2. As <testuser1>, create a private site <sitePrivate1>
3. As <testuser1>, create say 10 files in the site document library, all with title say: <abcdef>
4. Execute the following search query as as <testuser1>.
AFTS Search query:
Query returns results with the following pagination object in the query response:
hasMoreItems is expected to be false
hasMoreItems = true in the response only after GS amp is applied to ACS. Works as desired on ACS before GS amp is applied.
6. Set the query consistency = <Never use DB> using alfresco admin console > search service
7. Run the Insight Engine > e2e-test > SearchQueryPaginationTest or execute the following queries manually.
Queries should return the pagination object with hasMoreItems = false. All tests from Insight Engine > e2e-test > SearchQueryPaginationTest should return consistent results on a system with ACS or ACS + GS.
In both the cases, hasMoreItems = true is returned. Issue is seen only after GS amp is applied. Works correctly on ACS. (5.2.7, 6.2.0)
[This issue has been reassigned to firstname.lastname@example.org as part of the Alfresco cloud migration project. The reporter of this issue was mbhave]