Retention Schedule Inheritance doesn't work on records moved within the parent category
1 Create a category, add a retention schedule to the record category
2. Define the retention schedule to be Applied to: Record
3. Add steps cut off immediately and retain immediately
4.Create a category under the first record category created
5. Create another root category, add another category under this category , create a record folder and file a record and complete it.
Steps to reproduce
1. Move the subcategory created that has records within the record category with the disposition schedule.
2. Check the records inherit the retention schedule from the root category where the records were moved
Folders and records under a child record category do not inherit the retention schedule of the parent record category. An error displayed under properties panel when open the record details page, none of the properties of the file are displayed
Folders and records under a child record category inherit the retention schedule of the parent record category. Retention schedule properties displayed under the properties panel on the details view
[This comment has been reassigned to email@example.com as part of the Alfresco cloud migration project. The author of this comment was buildandpackaging] Roxana Lucanu mentioned this issue in a merge request of records-management/records-management:
'Resolve "Merge/ retentionscheduleinheritance"'