Form Component Logic is not Displayed Correctly in ADF and Process Workspace
When using the form component in ADF 4.2 or Process Workspace 1.3.4 (uses ADF 3.6.0), the visibility logic does not display correctly for the task. However, the same logic displays correctly in APS. If you have a task form that contains 2 fields, a field for number of installments and a dropdown field for selecting annual, quarterly, or monthly, the combinations of the 2 fields does not always display the expected outcome.
Based on the selection of the 2 fields below there is sample text that should be displayed in the task form:
1. When the installment number is > 5 and annual is selected in the dropdown field
2. When the installment number is > 20 and quarterly is selected in the dropdown field
3. When the installment number is > 60 and monthly is selected in the dropdown field
The visibility logic is set to the following:
Annual AND installment > 5 OR Quarterly AND installment > 20 OR Monthly AND installment > 60
In APS the sample text displays properly for all 3 cases listed above but in ADF and Process Workspace only case 3 (installment number > 60 and monthly) displays the text.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import the provided Test Visibility Logic App into APS and Publish it.
2. Click on the Test Visibility Logic App and run it.
3. In the task for the installments number use 6 and for schedule select Annual.
4. The sample text displays as expected.
5. In the task for the installments number use 5 and for schedule select Annual.
6. As expected, the sample text does not display.
7. Repeat the above process using the selections 21 and Quarterly then 61 and Monthly, the sample text displays. If 20 and Quarterly or 60 and Monthly are selected the sample text will not display.
Now run the Test Visibility Logic App in Process Workspace and use the same installment numbers and schedule selections as above. You will see that the only option that works as expected is 61 and Monthly.
Observed Behavior: When running the Test Visibility Logic App in Process Workspace or ADF only the 61 and Monthly selection displays the sample text.
Expected Behavior: When running the Test Visibility Logic App in Process Workspace or ADF all three selections, 6 and Annual, 21 and Quarterly, 61 and Monthly should display the sample text.
Attachments at \\srv-cdhs1\customerdata\TECHNICAL SUPPORT\38838_23131116