AAE - Runtime bundle not deploying additional workflows created
After initial deployment of runtime bundle image on a blank database, if we create new process models and add to the image, we don't find them deployed in runtime bundle.
They are using M11 version of AAE.
Below is the Docker file for Runtime Bundle
We verified that the process definition table is not getting updated and there are no process related errors in the log. The log does show the new process XML and JSON file names. But process definitions are not getting updated on database.
Steps to recreate
1. Create a process and deploy to runtime bundle.
2. Create another process and add to the existing image and deploy.
3. Ensure both processes are deployed.
1. The first execution of the application on an empty database was successful, all the process definitions were created. (170 processes deployed)
2. We added an new process definition and created a new image -> failed with the errors in the logs (6 PSQLException all of them try to create a table or index) (failed attempt)
3.We cleaned up the db and use the same image as above -> (171 processes deployed)
Please find customer log file at:
Customers want to know the correct steps to deploy additional workflow. Make this a documentation jira if necessary.
AAE 7.1.0 M11
Great news and thank you all for fixing this
Thank you all SO much!!!!
Good news, the last suggested fix of updating the application version fixed their issue. Thanks for the assistance.
This is fixed now and we are able to deploy updated workflows.
If possible, may I suggest we documented this fix in our AAE documentation?
I was checking in the logs and the application version is enforced to 1 : AbstractAutoDeploymentStrategy : Enforced application version set to1. This takes priority over the version set in the project manisfest. The application version is enforced in the base docker image, so it needs to be overridden. The property to be set is application.version(APPLICATION_VERSION).
Log files location for non-Windows systems: