Alfresco Digital Workspace - "The folder is empty" is shown when there are content in the folder
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a folder "parent" in a site document library folder
2. Create fifty-one subfolders directly in the "parent" folder.
3. Create an item in the 51st folder
4. Login to ADW and navigate to the "parent" folder
5. Select page 3
6. Select the 51st folder (with an item inside)
Shows the item inside the folder
"The folder is empty". Network shows it tried to get the children with skip count of ((page number on the parent folder - 2) * items per page) = 25 in this case.
Refresh the page, and the item is shown.
The fix will be part of the next version of ADW