Although browser locale is set to German (DE), the date and date time picker in a task form in activiti-app are displaying English elements and are not localozed at all.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to activiti-app as user email@example.com
2. Via app designer create a new process: Start event -> User task -> End event
3. In the user task reference a new form and add a date and a date time field and label them however you want
4. Save form and process and make it available through an app
5. Make sure browser locale is set to DE now
6. From the published app on the landing page start a new process
7. Open the created user task and select date picker and date time picker and inspect the modal dialogs.
As browser locale is set to German, everything should be localized to German just fine,
The date picker incorrectly shows month names and day abbreviations in English (see attached dateFieldIssue.png).
The date time picker incorrectly shows "Select time" and hour abbreviation in English (see attached dateTimeFieldIssue.png).
Reproduced with current latest APS release. Did not check with other languages but am assuming it is the same for other supported languages and we always just display English.
One can see other date picker elements translated in activiti-app/src/main/webapp/editor/i18n/de.json but the original en one does nto have any translation for days and month names:
Let end users work with Process Workspace as date picker seems to be localized correctly there.