Aspose Connector - Date field are not formatted in generated document
Date fields used in forms can not been formatted in a document generated with the Aspose connector.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a form from the modeling app
2. Add a “date” type field to the form
3. Add an Apose task which generates a new document based on form fields
4. Save & deploy your form & project
5. Play the workflow and preview the generated document. Date field selected in the form is not formatted in the generated document.
Format date type field when using Aspose document generator. In APS, we could format specifically this type of field using the following syntax : <<[variables.get("date_fin_operation")]:"dd/MM/yyyy">>
In APA, this doesn’t seem to work… It will be very interesting to add this kind of capabilities to format Date Form Fields.
Date Form Fields are displayed in the generated document using the ISO-8601 format.