[High] - "Field Visibility Condition" feature doesn't seem to work
During a process modeling, I created a process variable with an initial value and test the visibility of a form field based on this value.
After several tests, I didn't find the way to make it works. You will find in attachment a video showing my process and the result, I hope that will help you to reproduce this behavior.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a project and a workflow with one human task and one process variable (int or string) set with an initial value
2. Create a form variable for the human task
3. Map the process variable to the form variable through the task configuration in the process
4. Create a field visibility rule on the form to display one field depending on the value of the process variable
5. Deploy the project and test the field visibility rule... It seems that the condition defined can never be true for some reasons (maybe test condition is done before setting the value of the form variable with the process variable ?)
Displaying / Hiding fields on a form depending on rules defined on the modeler.
Visibility rules are not executed as expected...
Tested manually with a new app created in AMA in which I’ve uploaded the process ‘mdr-simple-form-process’ and the form used and also created a new process & form mirrored by those.
At the beginning it didn’t work as there was the following issue: in the form variable ‘Visibility conditions’ the term used for visibility was ‘tests’, but in the process var the term was ‘test’, so that’s why the text field was never displayed.
After I’ve corrected in the ‘Visibility conditions’ to be the same term ‘test’, the field was displayed as can be seen in the attached screenshot. I’ve also attached the project used.
The issue has been fixed.