Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project with a process having a User Task and a form with at least one field associated
2. Add at least 1 process variable and at least one task variable
3. Release and deploy the application
4. Start a new process & save the task
In Admin App: (as superadminuser)
5. Go to ProcessAdmin
6. ProcessInstances -> search your project -> it's in RUNNING status
7. Click on the right menu options
8. Click on the Variables option
On the Variables page the "Action' column and the 'Edit' icon/button should be displayed.
The 'Action' column & 'Edit' button are not displayed.
[This comment has been reassigned to firstname.lastname@example.org as part of the Alfresco cloud migration project. The author of this comment was dharan.g] It seems an issue with the super admin user.please try with admin.adf user
you are right,i've tested manually and with superadminuser - is the issue. But with admin.adf everything is ok, as it should: Action column & Edit button are displayed.
Tested manually - everything is working fine.
Test is already automated & passing: e2e/tests/process-admin/process-instances/edit-process-variables.e2e.ts