[Admin-App] Edit variable icon is NOT displayed for Running status
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project with a process having a User Task and a form with at least one field associated
2. Add at least 1 process variable and at least one task variable
3. Release and deploy the application
4. Start a new process & save the task
In Admin App: (as superadminuser)
5. Go to ProcessAdmin
6. ProcessInstances -> search your project -> it's in RUNNING status
7. Click on the right menu options
8. Click on the Variables option
On the Variables page the "Action' column and the 'Edit' icon/button should be displayed.
The 'Action' column & 'Edit' button are not displayed.
Test is already automated & passing: e2e/tests/process-admin/process-instances/edit-process-variables.e2e.ts